We would love to have you and your family visit our Church this weekend. The dress is casual, the music is decidedly contemporary, and the teaching is Biblical and practical. Whether you have never been to Church before or you are a believer in Christ, you will fit right in. We gather for worship in the following days in Kodambakkam Church. Join us for one of our services:
On the first day of every month, we gather to hear the God's Promise for the Month from the Bible. During this time we sing, pray and listen to a short sermon. The worship starts at 5.30 am and ends at 6.30 am.
Vespers is a Friday evening service and a special time when we gather together to worship. During this time we sing, pray and listen to a short sermon.Vespers starts at 7:00 pm and end at 8:30 pm. We invite you to join in.
This is the main service of the Sabbath. We invite you to join with us as we seek God through music, prayer, children’s story, and the study of His Word. Our worship service has something meaningful for every age. All are welcome!
On the Wednesday of every week at our Kodambakkam Church campus, we offer an intimate worship service called WEDNESDAY PRAYER. The service starts at 7:00 P.M. and includes a time of prayer, acoustic style worship and relevant study in the Bible.
Here is what happens in our services:
- Our Choir will start the service with a few songs.
- One of our pastors or ministry directors will say hello and update the congregation on upcoming events, then pray for the congregation.
- Once a quarter on Sabbaths, we will take communion.
- After the sermon, we will either bring the service to a close with a benediction prayer, or we will do one more song to send you off to a great week!
- That's it! Pretty awesome, right?
Visit us this Saturday and experience our live worship services. You will be glad you did!